Tuesday, April 12, 2011

120411

I'm turned 28 today!





me : hugging my love and seeing the world in positive ways









And this is the launching of my new blog
I welcomed you my readers with a sincere hug and smile




I'm just having my new blog because I wanna share my real perception of life
My previous one was a confident-level-development concept
And since I'm at my full strenght,I just moved 1 step ahead to another good phase perhaps



I named this phase as a RE-BORN.







So girls/guys,

Whatever you're having today is the result of what you've done in the past
Nobody shall be blamed,it's just a faith
Everything happens for a firmed reason
Believe in God, and you'll not alone.
Never.



aku memang cinta PINK




Thanks to all for your warm wishes
I love the words from you
Also all pinky stuff I received on my big-girl-day

No comments:

Post a Comment

(~,~)thougth of the day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...